Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome!

Thursday, April 30 is the day I am guest blogging on Jan Deremo Lundy's wonderful blog: awakeisgood.blogspot.com. Please join us for an internet discussion on color. Jan is so supportive and has been a wonderful friend and guide for me. She has encouraged me to start my own blog, so here I am, and definitely a work in progress. Bear with me as I learn to navigate through this process and learn how to blog. My goal is to keep bringing you little ideas on how to improve your life. As I find things, I will bring them to you. As always, keep what works, pass it on, dismiss what doesn't resonate. Together we will build a blog that is interesting, supportive, and full of good ideas! I'm always open to your ideas and feedback!

So welcome! I look forward to communicating for the good of all in mind!

Many blessings,
Diantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I value your input and thoughts. I send you each a blessing today for your highest good to be served. Namaste.