Saturday, July 10, 2010

Adieu for now

Photo courtesy of Babs Young Photography

Dear Blogging Friends,

After much consideration I am going to be closing this blog indefinitely. As many of you know I publish a newsletter in 3-5 parts monthy. I have a color meditation radio show and a talk show on radio. Not to mention my wonderful clients and other work related activities.

So, it is with some regret that I bid you all adieu at least from this venue. I am putting more focus onto these other activities so as not to spread myself too thin, (although being thin would be so great! However, only if it extends to the physical body which it doesn’t: it just stresses me out!)

Here are some ways to stay in touch if you are interested:

Sign up to receive my newsletter. There are 3 parts that arrive sporadically throughout the month: feng shui, color, and spirit.

Listen to or download my radio talk shows.

Listen to or download my color meditations:

Email me. Most of you have my email already.

Stay in touch through facebook.

Find tons of information, including archived newsletters, on my website

I want to thank all of you who have become my blogging friends. You have been wonderful to “talk” with and share thoughts with. I will not forget you.

Many blessings to you as you journey through life. It is a challenging journey, but one that brings so many rewards.

"You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason."

Wayne Dyer

With love always,

Diantha

12 comments:

  1. Aaaawww! A season for everything and this is the season to throw yourself into your other commitments.

    May joy follow you and envelop you as you give your ardent attention to the activities that fuel and cater to your passion.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your understanding, Cheryl. I know you and I will stay in touch....xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that all good things come to an end. For me an important part of life is knowing when to let something go. I will always remember winning your writing contest and the lovely color cards that you sent. Stay strong and you can't go wrong. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Susan! You are right, all good things do come to an end. It is just a challenge sometimes to take the obvious and act on it! Hope you continue to enjoy the cards. I think of them as the gift that keeps on giving as you can use them every day. Or not....whatever you choose. Blessings always...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I respect & support your decision, I'll keenly feel your absence. I've slowed down considerably on my own blog but will continue to post when I have something to say. Do stop by for a visit from time to time. In the meantime, my heartfelt wishes for much success and happiness in whatever you choose to do.

    xoxo
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason, well said!

    Carolynn, I'll miss everyone as well but hope to stay in touch with people through other avenues. Many blessings to you and your beloved. I am so happy for you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you much love in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear Mermaid. The same wishes to you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Diantha, I respect your decision and I think it is very wise to realize when one spread oneself too thinly. Thank you for keeping us up to date and setting an example. Much love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Wilma....I will miss being active here, but you are right...got to put my energy and time into more focus. Big hugs to you! xo

    Lloyd...will do! And thank you for your kind words of support. Blessings to you as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have enjoyed reading your blog and receiving much emotional support from your writings.. thanks so much for that, D ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I value your input and thoughts. I send you each a blessing today for your highest good to be served. Namaste.