Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Color Quiz Answers
Thanks to everyone who gave this a go. Most of these answers are fairly obvious but there were a couple of stumpers in here. I'm posting these a bit earlier than I said I would since I will be gone all day tomorrow. Here are the answers!
1. Most attention getting color is RED
2. BLACK is, of course, the color associated with villains.
3. PURPLE, the color of royals
4. Rooms of YELLOW cause the most arguments.
5. The color most hospitals use to promote relaxation is GREEN
6. Public servants in Rome wore the color BLUE. It is the basis today of our police uniforms and those of other civil workers.
7. BROWN is the color that implies genuineness and reliability
8. PINK causes people to loose energy. There is a visitor's locker room in some professional football stadium that is painted pink for this reason!
9. Chinese brides traditionally wear RED for their weddings.
10.The color thought to be least appetizing is BLUE.
So there you have it! Pretty straightforward for the most part. Hope you enjoyed this little summer detour! Nice and light! xo